Volleyball have made me cause too many accidents!
I had 3 of them in just one period!
Lol.

1. I served too hard till it hit the cd decoration and the ball went into the pond.
2. I dug too high till the ball went over the catapult cover and went into the pond.
3. I served quite hard till it hit Jamie's abdomen.

I'm sorry Jamie!

Accident prone.


NeWater trip was alright?
I didn't really paid attention.
Most of the time, I was rather feeling dizzy, hungry or was just laughing/smiling away.

&I saw ISMAIL!
Lol.


One day without water gives me sore throat.
Seaweeds' fault D:




I don't know what should I do without you.
I need you back in my life.
I seriously want you back and I'm trying to work on it.
Please do come back my hardworking attitude!
Without you, I'm changing to something bad.
All the lazy blood flows around my body.
&I don't even have the mood to start working.
I'm so slacking away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be