Jazz in the morning, danced and danced.
Now I know how tiring it is to dance and count at the same time.
I was going breathless after we did the whole MLD sequel.
Have to choreograph our own Ethnic dance steps.

Then, had Maths.
English without 2A-ians for a period.
Hahaha, they had Geog instead.
After that was Chemistry, literally slept in class.
I mean when it's time to copy, I'll copy.
When she talks, I'll shut my eyes.

Next, had common test.
Trying my very best not to sleep.
Succeeded, almost succeeded.
The calming wind just got me to close my eyes.
Even got the word 'SIAN' on the wall when I rested my head on the table.
Amazing. Lol.


Saw this Jonas Brothers magazine in Popular.
Shocked at it's price.
$16.50 for a magazine?!



Bye, off to homec!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be