Had a really great time in just two days!
Alright, practically I had fun staying back everyday of this week.
Yes, POP.
I did enjoy the most frustrating and irritating process of BNCO.
I just hate the stupid attendance that SOME people just ignore the meetings and reasoned them with "I FORGOT"
Especially that somebody who even dared to claim that he's not in any part of this.
Whatever lah, he don't deserve to pass BNCO.

Enough of rants.
Let's talk about 040708.
It was a Friday and it was the day of Dance Concert!
Hahah, I didn't regret going, it was fabulous.

&forgive me for being late.
I only came home at 4.30pm and so I left at 6pm.
Pfft.


Met up with Ami, Atq and Jnh at JE MRT.
&duh, I was the latest.
Kept laughing in the train because of the videos and such.
Then when we reached Bugis, got lost.
Hahah, we saw Perry and thus followed him.
In the end, he said it was the wrong way.
Had to walk back and forth which resulted us in taking a cab instead.
Costed $6 when the place was actually quite near.
When we reached the building, or so we thought, we got lost again.
The NAFA building we were supposed to go to was across actually.
After that, we rushed to the building in fear of seats and such.
Even Atq had an accident with a chair in the rush.
Sat at the very back where you can see things overall but not as clear as those in front.
I could only spot HaiTing easily, I mean don't we all?

[to be edited in tomorrow or so]

Then we took the Dance bus back to school.
Fairuz's Baby Pooh is so adorable! Hahah.
Alright, I shall do this once. As cute as Atq!
Lol.

Walked to CCK and home by bus alone.
Reached home at 11+.
Still had to do POP stuff and Mak had to stay up to cook.
Pity her.
I slept at 12.15am thinking that all I wanted was to rest my eyes.
I missed WLIIA! ):




050708! [POP DAY]
Woke up at 4.30am to do uniform and such.
Left house at 6.15am, was so tired by then.
Lacking of sleep.
Walked to school alone, carrying those stuff for POP.
Changed and such.
Helped with the stubborn punch.
It was like to sweet and then blunt.
Took us 30 minutes to make it right without the stirrer.
Used our improvised stirrer made out of plactic spoon and two straws.
Lol.

Did the games and such.
Then parade-d.
I envy the senior parade very much.
Never mind, less than a year left.
The last part where they throw the beret was hilarious.
They were either unsure or what that they didn't want to throw their beret.

Next was the refreshments.
It was more than enough for everybody.
But we did have second or third helpings.
Yay! Mak's cooking is delicious!

Rushed for the presentation.
Thank goodness I had time to edit the powerpoint slides.
I added a few photos in.
Especially that Rachel's photo.
I can't forget how everybody reaction was.

All the seniors had their ranks.
So now there's no Copral for now.
Every Copral is a Sergeant now.
Every Sergeant is a Staff Sergeant now.
Every Lance Copral is still a Lance Copral ):

Then we showed them the presentation powerpoint.
Sang our song for them.
Last but not least, our extremely cute souveniers for them.
I was so glad by their reactions.
It felt like an achievement.
CK forced Wondermum and MuscleMan to hold hands.
Lol.
&poor Rachel got to excited for the souvenier, not knowing we hid it.
Hahah.

Next was the Games.
First two groups was a disaster.
I didn't know the game...
Just gave them the points according to the time.
Then the others were alright.

It was raining therefore we couldn't play water bomb outdoor and had to play indoor.
It was fun but the floor was slippery that Nurul got injured.
The fun part was having our target defeated :]

After that was prize presentation.
Then it was home for most but Sec 2s, a few Sec 3s and Laura helped to clear up with MaamXY.
After clearing up, had lunch, since there were still 1 tub of Macaroni.
Then we had the Nata De Coco, which we unfortunately forgot to bring it out.
Watched the NDP training and we kept talking about it.
Then we played Captain's Ball.
Shirin was trying to be funny with the foul and all.
She almost made me want to pee when she was holding the ball
but one of the guys snatch it from her and it hit her face.

Ended the game at 4.30pm.
Clear up our mess and got ready to head home.

Supposed to have a ceremony at Acu's now but I'm just tired.
I feel so bad that I'm skipping it.
Never mind, maybe Monday I'll bring cousins out or just go to their house.





PHEW! POP done, like finally.
Now we have Total Defence Presentation to focus on.
Plus our BNCO and Re-BFA is coming in like a week or two :[
In addition, there's Chemistry Project of Atoms.
ARGHHHHHH!



*Malay workbook pg 10-11, English PEEJ, Maths Worksheet, TD Individual.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be