Hello ;]

I think it's time to change this blogskin
but, now is not the right time.
Schedule is like packed(?)
I'm not kidding.
I'm tired of school already.

It's like I don't get Chemistry,
Almost lost for Geography.
I'm slacking in Malay.
&Common test is two weeks away!

Gahhs.


I'm so excited for tomorrow.
I can do my managing thang!
Lol.

Plus, I've made a song!
Gosh, merepek sahaje Najihah.
Maybe, if I'm done for Chemistry test tomorrow,
and Geography assignment,
I can have time for myself again!

Oh yes, super weird dream I had.
Mann, can I have not get a weird KSS dream again?
I'm so tired of thinking over it.
Hahah, it's a joke, laugh.


0902!
Like I'm so bored.
Can't even lift my finger for my notes.
But, Chemistry test is tomorrow?!
URGHHHS!


What the crap I'm talking?
Again, I don't know what's my emotion now.
I feel like studying while listening to songs.
But songs make me go oh-no.
Unless it's the Falala song.
Hahah.



I want to watch WLIIA?
Shucks, not enough time.
I miss having them cheering me up.
It's a show...


Ahhhh, what's wrong with me?!
Sick lahh.
I'm so hating this alright.
Now I don't know what to feel.
I want to be happy but I can't.
I want to be sad but I don't want.
I want to be angry like for what(?)
So what am I supposed to feel now?


Ignore lah, it's time for me myself and I ;]



I'm talking to myself again and again.
I don't know why I put myself in such a torture.
I don't know why I can't do this for that long period.
I don't know why I'm still trying when I know I've done it.
I don't know why I haven't done it when I said I've done it.
I don't know why I'm thinking of all these.
I don't know why you're still inside my head.
I don't know why seeing you crush me so badly.
I don't know why and I want to know why.
Somebody answer for me please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be