Bored.
:D

Today went out with Ami.
Hahah.
Walked in circles and endless rounds.
So 'no job'..{:

Then after we bought the essential stuffs,
sent Ami home. :D

Then I was too bored that I walked back to where we were.
Bought a few more stuffs.
Hehehs, I'm so satisfied now.

Went to bus stop.
Missed a bus.
Waited and had Atq to layan me.
Missed another bus because it was too full.
The bus can just like tip over.
Not long after that, bus finally came.
Got a seat [:

Hand trembled.
Kesian Righty..
Atq gave me 3 riddles.
Lol.

Ran under the heavy rain.
Basah kuyup.
...So tired.

Training @ 2pm tomorrow.
May meet double As first..
Not meeting them.
Hmmms.


Anyway, BACKYARDIGANS!






Oh yeah, who knew I was such a despo last time.
I couldn't believe it until I read old diaries.
Lol.
I was all the "I wish I can cry till I die"
Selisih!

So the merepekkk!
{:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting