Hello. Hmm.

Saturday was alright.
But I forgot my beret!!!!
On such an important day which was promotion day
and I forgot my beret!
So had to deal with a smaller one, grr.

So it was KSJ's birthday cum Jnh's.
Event was late.
The video was so long.
There were too many sad songs.
Just graduated guys sat behind us.
But finally, the food we can eat!
Hahah.

Those people didn't save a seat for me :d
Still, the food was great.
&the cupcake we had to share too.
Jnh didn't want to be fed.
Hahah, Shirin was thinking romantically.
Then we all drank and oh my dear Shirin was getting horny.
Lol.

After that was the promotion ceremony.
The whole squad got scolded :X
Sec 1s were scared.
I felt like passing out.
My juniors did great.
Sec 3s didn't get any promotion. HAHA.
&I'm finally a Corporal [:

Then we had to change.
Clear up.
Then debrief session.
Pop goes the balloons.
Sang Jnh a birthday song.
Waited and waited.
Finally, home!

Hmm, saw Pakcik.
Awkward.
:D



Dumdedum.
I wanna sleep again.
So tiredddd!

Next week, FDC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting