RED, STOP. GREEN, GO.
OVER THE WALL.


Of course, great job well done.
Just a little creepy out of darkness.
&somebody is happy to see somebody.
Hahah, Sham was a little open.
&Matt is hot!
Lol.

Then ate when I should be rushing to meet cousin.
A bit of guilt and fear because I didn't know what I should do.
Like, every choice bear a consequence.
&sometimes it's too late to turn back.


She texted me soon after saying that only 7.10pm show was available.
Had her waiting so long for me.
SORRY!
Anisah followed.

Went to library while waiting for movie to start.
Read to cousin *I forgot what book*.
Some heroic unpopular character.
Somehow the comic was fine.

Ahhhhh!
Freaky Friday!


Back up for movie.
Waited and waited and waited.
Twilight trailer!
Lol, I'm not even a fan.
Although I'm excited for it.

Movie was ___.
Well, almost cried during two scenes.
Hehs.
But songs and songs and songs.
To me it was nice.
Although the cinema sucks big time.
Gosh, sound system rabakkkkk!

End of movie.
Saw Syairah and Zul!
Next saw Nas!
Lol, unexpected people..

Walked cousin home.
Sent myself home.
"BUS" got so lonely in.
Reached home at 10pm.
*PHEW*
No lecture or scoldings.


Training,....
Lazy!
Hahah, but looking forward to see 2 reaction.
Mostly squeals I think.
Lovebugs..

Boring blog.
Time to change!
But, when?




Oh no, haven't study.
Scary. Must study!
Must get a high score for this.
No more fooling around...



Oh yeah, Amy!
Sorry for rejecting your call.
{:


Like real, talk and talk but it don't really mean a thing...
Naj-i-hah!!!
Na-JIHAH!
Naji-HAHAH!

NAJIHAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be