See that?
LOL!
It's either their typo or my sister's fault.
AMI! LOL lah you!

Anyway, went to school today with people.
Hahah, usual buddies.
Results for next year class.
Then BLABLABLA.
Saw the yearbook cover.
Gosh, we'll be getting it only next year!

So not fun at all, next year.
&what am I supposed to adore this holiday, huh?


Hahah, merepek!
Then went to WM with FAA.
Library-ing.
Looked through different names.
Then it hit me!
Ate ice-cream.
Walked around.


I just replaced "A" in Amran with "I"!
FYI, I was taking to my mum.
Lol. We were talking about Gunawan in Hikmah!



Went browsing in different shops.
Then they sent me home.
So sweet! (^.^)

Hmm, I'm so bored.
3 subjects this Sunday but I don't want to study!!!
Hahah. Apejer...
=.=!!!





I can't believe what just happened.
I mean, there's no reason for goodbyes right?
}:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting