:D

Kakak @ Youtube! Lol.


I wanna go to Johor with Ami and Atq! ('.^)

Today was somehow drowsy for me.
All I wanted was to sleep!
{:

Came late for the door gift thingy.
Rained heavily.
Pitter Patter Pitter Patter

Slacked with Sec2s afterward before they left.
Waited for seniors with Nurul for FAC training.
Borrowed year book from an unknown seniors.
Heehee.

Then went out for lunch @ Macs.
Saw _ with _, _ and _.
Somebody wished for a superpower! :D


I found a cool place to hand your umbrellas! :D
Even PeiLing think so.
Lol.


Ate, ate.
Waited, waited.
Hahah, only separated by that glass..
Saw _ and _.
Errk.

Back to school for training.
Do our stuff.
Had to do CPR }:


I know it was disappointing.
How to win?
I will just screw up the whole thing.
50/150 is in my hand.
If I fail, it's gone.
Have to work hard!
Yeah, like SiYing said "JiaYou!"
and Geraldine said "You can do it!"
I must do this right!
I can't and I won't disappoint them again.
I'll try harder.

Promise [:

Then waited for Nurul.
Thus, home finally.
I feel like doing someting but I'm not sure what.
Haizz..




....
I must get this right.
Win it all.
Try my best.
Do it great.
Be fearless.
....
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting