Zzz. Dead blog, as usual.
Rare taggings only available twice a month, or even once.
Normal taggings, unavailable.
.....

Watched a movie called The Astronaut's Wife
Played by Johnny Depp and hot looks, without facial hair and neat hairdo.

It was about 2 astronauts went outer space and brought back some evil spirits.
Then they came back, not being themselves, traumatized their wives.
One couple died and apparently were expecting twins.
So the alive couple had twins too and the wife was feeling insecure.
Then it turns out illogical stuff happened and killed the husband but that spirit went into the wives body.
Blablabla, the wive became not knowingly evil and poor Johnny had to die.
.....

Finished reading one Malay book titled "Mimpi Yang Sempurna" by Munira Saira.
Finished early because it's thin!
Hahah.
& know what I like about this book?
The characters. :D
Atiqah Syuhada and Mohd. Irfan B. Arsyad
Lol.

It was really a nice book to me.
&the story, favorable.
Then ending was quite ... in a good way.
One part almost made me cry.
Especially when I was listening to The Way I Love You.
The part when they met and I was listening to Love In This Club II.
So suitable and romantic.
Hmm, well, at least after 10 years they didn't know their love for each other were returned,
they still get to marry each other in the end.
{:
.....

Now have to go on to another book.
Bzzz.
Soon, I can finish this worksheet and go on with English.
Haizz, a few more days to competition and a week away to Pahang.
Group haven't do anything for camp. Dispirited.
Suddenly, what Jnh says, is true.
I'm not excited for Pahang.

Okay, I'm lying. Hahah.
Because not excited for anything is so not Najihah.
I'm always excited for new things.
But I'm gonna miss home so much.
Just to be able to chill and do nothing is good enough at home.
......

Next year is gonna be a buzy year I guess?
New class, teachers and more friends than before?
Lol.
FAC`09 will be coming and NC1`09 really wants this.
Study thick books and set of notes D:
Then we'll have to sit for Malay O's.
Need to buck up in everything.
No more sleeping late, I guess?
Then Madrasah on Sunday mornings,
School on weekdays
and trainings almost everyday.
Enjoy the time now.
Next year, ___.
:D
.....

Why?
Pfft.



Reading it was a bad idea.
Knowing it was worse.
Thinking of it, worst.

.....

On to the real event today.
Came late for training.
Did small case for Sec 1s and finally our number 4 is Tian En!
Well, the other 2 did well too.
&SiYing did a good job on my test.
Hahah.

Excited for Team shirt!
[:
Now we have Team shirt, slogan, notebook, action and team file soon.
I don't know about team song.
Hahah. Enthusiasm.
.....

My gosh.
Too wordy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting