okayy, rani's tagboard is totally pissing me off. gosh! i dont know why the school had character education if those people just would listen and remain their disrespectful self. haizz.

aniwaes back to me! LOL. sorry rani! hahas. so school was okay. everybody was confused if this week will be physics science or bio science. of course it's physics. we were supposed to have a bio test on our single period last week. shirin still want to fight with me. SHIRIN, SHIRIN! i win! you're not happy? lols. drama was okay. did the whole story. made the most mistake in the group! waaah~ aTq, pregnant noi. "oh my daughter, dont cry" always make me laugh. IT, let fahim and shirin have their time together. woohs! hahakz! C.E. paiseh!paiseh!paiseh! JAYNE! why just you be sick today? had to play jayne's role. must stand on a chair. totally very extremely PAISEH!! back to wanyi, i kept on shaking my head from side to side. albin and basy moved! such an empty space behind me and wanyi! aww. not use to it.

went home. did the compo. went back to school. but went to lot1 first. saw shiying. glad i saw amirah. if not i would be waiting alone, for no one. school, YILING! she so crazy leh. then in the hall. so long hours of waiting. aTq, i won't tell larh. also dont care one. only you jealous larh. AMIRAH!! hai!!! lol. omg she was so lucky. yiling kept sleeping and fairuz is like a real mom/bride! we should go home at 8.30 but they drag till 9.30!! and yeah. somebody is afraid of the dark like me!! i was writing and all of the sudden, the lights went off!! i was like OMG! glad i have friends beside me. anisah was her usual crazy but aTq was a bit crazier than usual? yeah! so tired! think i want to sleep now! NO SCHOOL TOMORROW+GREAT SHOWS= YAYNESS!! but dont have fun! brruuuffff *w*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting