ahh today kinda sucks. but not in hafizah's house.

so school was B.O.R.I.N.G today. guess i'm not in the mood i think. well my own mission made it all worse. EMO day for me. especially for the last two periods because it was free periods. hate free periods.

went to eat chicken rice with hafizah and jayne. then went to hafizah's house. raining so we were all wet. okay larh. her house is nice and i LOVE HER ROOM! jealous i dont have a room of my own. we did the TLLM thingy. then our professor came. so fun larh. sang the songs. act like it's my house. hahas. and our mounting board totally rocks larh now! we're almost done. YAY!

then saw wesley and benson at different times duh! back home now. i'm so sickly for *ehemehem* so it means my mission failed. arhh!!

and those people about the class blog. dont talk much like you're such a pro in doing blogskins okay. yu liang talk much. to up with english for what? nobody in the world can speak english perfectly. even our teachers make mistake in their english. so dont be too up with the rules larh. i mean...ARRGGHHH... nevermind because you wont understand!!!! anyways nobody read this blog right?? euurggghhh!!

im always trying to do things the best i can. but everytime my ideas are always pushed away. it totally SUX!!! maybe i should just stop contributing eh? my head is like bursting from thinking of the best ideas. wasting my time just for nothing! the class tee, i can see they're going to choose aTq's idea. between these two class blog they're going to pick the nicer one, obviously rani's. i'm the only one who gave ideas for the cheers and maybe some gave after me but none of my ideas were chosen. so why am i just wasting my time to think for the best of everything when people just DONT CARE??? maybe i should just stop because i know no matter how hard i try at doing things even if that's the last idea they got which is mine, they rather have nothing than choosing mine. am i not saying the truth? i am saying the truth. my life sux at this moment. i cant hide the truths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting