so vas&pris won. oh how i wish it would be fantastic four instead. the leader in fantastic four looked like a cute boy with his hat. AUWW! then i kept thinking when i saw one of fantastic four dancer flirting with one of platinum's aishah.

would a movie of life be interesting? maybe it would to me. finding out how i leanr to talk and walk. how i became friends with all these wonderful people and how my enemies became a friend to me. how i start to like those boys. how every start of a fight was. how i became me!

i first start every school feeling nervous. as if i have no friends in this world on the first day of school. first day passed. i kept myself away from people. day two. i start talking with those friendly ones. day three. i start going recess with them. then everyday after that. i just spend my time with them.

everyday is memorable. some days are cheerful, exciting or moody. only ourselves can decide what day we want it to be. and tomorrow. i want it to be lovely :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting