total die! die! die day!!! i thought i could wake up in the middle of the morning to finish all my homeworks! but i woke up at 6 and was only able to finish half of my geog and my compo.

took bus with rina diyanah. didnt talk much.

work out monday morning. rani was totally enthu about it. she kept on laughing and laughing! then it was english. peer marking. geog talked about some adaptations. didnt finish my mind-maap so i had to explain to her. must show it to her tmr.

recess. doing my malay homework as fast as i could. gladly enough there was a string sold at the bookshop.

maths was okay. forgot to bring the money. happy enough i got my mum's $50. i know it's too much to pay for a $7 book. i paid for wanyi also. so $50-$14=$36. wanyi beat me so hard! malay was okay. quite boring without aTq. but the class kept on laughing like maddies. farah was too over. then suddenly, luqman from quietness, mimicked farah's laugh. LoL. home econ. forgot to bring CONTAINER!!! at least ms foo let me cook still. shared container with hafizah. rani burnt her hand! OUCH!! trauma from my thumb-cut. in the morning, basy cut her finger. EEUUWWW!

stayed back. pei wen got a call from her mum and it was announced over the PA system. how embarassing! fever! fever! fever! went to popular...

tmr probably had to run or do the 60s! need MC because im sick! haizz! just have to do it! saw a girl vommitted on her way home. noodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting