okayy today was fun!!

SJAB CPR practical was totally fun! kept laughing because we have to kiss the dummy. LOL. chor kiet made me laugh until i can cry. kept saying the dummy so stupid and wanted everything to end quickly. LOL.

went to QAIS!! but she was asleep. me and my sis kept disturbing her until she was finally awake! so cute :)) then she pooped. greeny beans eurgh. but her eyes were so big! AUUWWW:) get to hold her for the first time:))) but then ayah wanted to go off. so bad!!

went to acu's house. amirah was there. they all wanted to do a cheer for me after watching bring it on. but it wasnt a success. then we had girls talk. so fun. talk about their bf and all. we got bored so we played the arena. first debate was on "DOES SIMS TAKE YOUR MIND?" then it was "DO YOU LIKE SCHOOL". my little cuz and nieces were so out of point. anyway it was a stupid topic made by me :YAY: .LOL. then we went home. 3am and im still not sleeping ehs? got school tomorrow so gotta go now. made skin for 1C! want to make new one eh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting