went to hospital with father, mother and sis. so fun! models!! lol. jakuns. took pics here and there. but it was fun! took at our old neighbourhood. then near the alexandra hospital, butterfly park or something.

gosh i lurve nenek! she is soo funny. that's because of her rewinding story of japanese occupation times and her old indian neighbours. and i love alexandra hopital's toilet!! sis accdently sprayed waters at me while demo-ing to my mother. brruufff *w*

ate nasi ayam at one stall near my nenek's old house. then me and my sis kept taking photos while walking and at the playground. so fun. like taking neoprints!!!

going out wit sher tmr!!! WOOTS!! at last!!!



models tak menjadi :D





presenting ALEXADRA HOSPITAL!!





we can be so playful yet so serious at times :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting