HML! guess what? have to sit beside lookman for two times! but he did his work like so fast. cicakman lahh katakan. not that i peeked or anything. just saw him too relax.

anyways after the first paper, fahim made me realised that we were in the same kindergaten 2 class. then he started calling me his long lost friend. i was like what??? hahas. and so recess was full. hafizah, i was looking for empty tables not HIM! so bad lahh you! hmpf :P just kidding luhh. then jannah and amirah ran, away from jame/luqman? then went around with them. aishah getting crazy! alert!alert!alert! hahas.

paper 2. anisah wrote the date at the marking point. i was like "tu markah lahh" after the third time then she get to know what i was trying to talk about. and the paper was hard for me! argh! i almost forgot one phrase until it i have 10 more minutes till it ends. ringkasan(summary) did 100 words exactly. woots! didnt exceed. not sure all my points were in.

went to hafizah's house to do TLLM. not in a serious mood because prof was feeling "HIGH". hurt myself two times. first because the satay stick accidently went into my outer skin. second was because jayne's bag hit me and the impact made me dizzy, like superbly. and i just got to know that cutting styrofoam was HARD. duperbly HARD! and when we getting home, shirin's bro called and told her that he sent a spy on her. hahas. duperbly crazy to search for the spy. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting