err. moody day. yays! LLAAMMEE!! before recess. i was okay. malay. DATUK SALLY!! lols. english was lit. okay. talked and talked in our group. 1 min, 5 min. aTq, u owe me 20 cent i think. Liar larh you!!

recess. i was like happy. face that way. opposite of amirah. whispered to her. very jealous! moodswings did their thing. thanks AMIRAH!! thank god you were there to listen to me. shirin kept on bugging to get to the SJAB noticeboard. QUIZ THIS SAT!!

then went back to class. shaz was crazy about family tree. went to lab. didnt focussed too much when ms vanitha was talking. too busy with what my heart felt. i felt like crying. the impact was too hard it crashed! but at least the experiment took my mind off him for awhile. maths. 15/11!! bonus point!! YAYness. but i still had my moodswings. tell wanyi all about it. thanks wanyi for being there to listen. she had moodswings yesterday. mine is today. LOL. then it was geography. went to planet bulla. waah~rani A* student huh? hahas. aTq very weird. everytime me and wanyi laughed, she would turn and give that stressed look. lol.

stayed back for TLLM. it was raining heavily. went home with shirin and farah. moodswings=butterflies in my stomach. cant think of him. the butterflies would just multiply more. total sadness. and i relised, i just cant stop thinking of him!! everytime i tried to change the subject in my mind, it will somehow, i dont know, link back to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting