heyys! aTq cut her hair!!! and we had to squat like so long! not our fault those girls came late what! and 1C was quiet lor. not superbly but we were co-operative. english. making me fall asleep. Geog. went through some optical illusion photos. oo.. i cant look! making me DIZZY!! ms chen was a wee bit into holding us back from recess. glad she didnt! and urm disgustingg in the first cubicle. now i can use sher's favourite phrase. make me puke!! maths. CT. attained 26/30. anisah and amirah got full marks!! HMPFF :P but at least got 19/20 for HomeEcon!! ()m() but i really wish to get 20/20. it was just a mistake. and my answer was 50% right!! haizz. and oh yeah. rani thought me a new game. played it with her, basy, hafizah and farah. Who?What?Huh? okay luhh the game. farah pay attention! and haha basy! wanted me to get a forfeit instead you get it. hahas. okay im being so EVIL right now. 0=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting