...

Don't know what should I blog about.

Hmm, Internal First Aid Competition is coming like 7th February.
If NC1`09 got in, that will be the best present ever :D
First, I have to pass my Home nursing!!!!

Oh, I've been missing a lot of people too.
Wonder where have they gone now.
Like Sir CK, my English partner who never smile when meet, S, S and 2C`08.

Hahah.

MY GOSH!
Life is so not interesting nowadays.
If not, I would have tons of things to blog about.

All I do now is homework, homework, Maths, tv time, note stuff, listen to music, day dream, try to compose, study Home Nursing and First Aid, homework and sleep.
How boring could it be.
Feeling empty too.
It's like you don't feel complete.

Especially with FAC.
I felt really discourage so easily.
It's not that great that when you try to study for anything and all you think about is what happened during training.
Then you get discourage again.
Gahhs.

Alright, whatever Najihah.
Hahah.
Now I'm hungry. Lol.
I better complete my homework too!

:D

Takecare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be