Why am I on the computer today?

I am on the computer today because....
THERE'S NO MATHS HOMEWORK!

Like finally, well, actually there is.
Just colouring. Hahah, isn't that fun?

&also, tomorrow is Lab day!
Doing practical stuff and not theory.
:D




Alright, so today.
It was WINDY!
Very windy actually, therefore, my hands were cold.

&lalalala!
Every small part of today made me happy.
Except for the last part of the day. ]:

What else with today?
Oh yes, 1 second look and smiling to themselves.
What's with that?
Can't they just smile at whoever that made them smiled?
Still, it gave me an inspiration. Hahah.
Whatever.

Photo-taking.
Skipped a period of Social Studies.
Other half, just listen and don't get it.

Stayed back with YL.
Then stayed back with Jnh and 3E.
Went home and met 2 KPDT members.
Next, while walking, red chili splattered on my leg.
Like what the heck?!

Could feel a burning sensation a few minutes after.
Turned out to be nothing {:
Now I have to sleep.

No more of that show! ]:




&yeah, I'm the Vice-Head for the upcoming event!
Hahah. Kind of scary that I've never been in that position before..


Every small event makes us who we are today.
Every problem makes us a little bit stronger each day.
Every luck makes us happy and and be a better person.
Don't you know?
Everything happens for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be