Gees, I have 5 homework to be completed this weekend.
Hahah. Thank goodness, madr only takes up my Sunday morning.

I don't really want to talk about today.
Well, I felt really moody since recess.
Maybe because of the lack of sleep or hunger or maybe just the surroundings, I don't know.

Hmm, what I hate most about today, ...
Alright, I don't want to talk about it right..
Hahah.
It was my fault anyway, my loss.
Sorry didn't bid farewell before I left.
I was such in a bad mood.
Hmms.


What else to say?
Oh yeah, detention is really getting crappy every year.
I mean just let us be quiet for an hour.
Not make us re-write the school's code of conduct and national anthem.
At least, don't let first time offender to write these stuff.
It's a waste of time, paper and ink.


Alright, shall stop here.
Enough for a day.


I won't be replying to tags now.
I will do it soon, I'm tired now.
Lack of energy D:


Bye!





In just a few seconds, everything great can be gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be