They just don't know when it hurts the most.



Been here for 4 hours. Gosh!
Yet again, I've failed to completely upload that video.
How frustrating can it get?
I have 4 more days left to upload it..
Haizz.

Okay, now what?

Oh yeah, let's blog about yesterday.

Went to Bro's friend gathering.
Awesome.
Get to play with cute little boys, Danish Irfan, Afiq, Aqil and Raziq.
Also get to play with the most adorable and irritating girl, Nur Qaisarah Aniyah!
Watched The House Bunny plus, play Rush Hour!
Then, I get to touch the guitar after so long[:
But, boo! I forgot how to play. Hahah.


Aniyah scolded us at some point.
It was so hilarious.
She scolded for no reason and speaking baby language.
&yeah, I got scolded too ]:
I didn't even do anything to her!
Still, I get to carry and hug her at the end of the day.

One more thing, we made the scrumptious, delicious, yummy, Treasure Biscuit!
Melting the white chocolate.
Awwwwww, white chocolate is just the greatest thing in the world!
Then putting the milk chocolate over everything.
Goshhhh.

Know what?
Those biscuits we brought home is now all gone in the tummy!
Hahah.




Alright, better finish up the homework now [:

Goodbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be