Nothing else to pull me down anymore.




Today was by far the most tiring day.
Even my back is aching.
Tralalala

So today, normal lesson as usual.
Good thing we didn't run.
Played Lacrosse instead!
Hahah, so fun.

Then, it was Geography.
Still can catch up, just need a bigger memory space.
Ms Zarina is awesome.

Recess, heard a very sick joke.
People are still confused with my birth date.
Especially JAYNE
Yeah, my birthday is on the tenth...
Hahah.

Maths.
Did graph.
Shaufy and Jon crapped a lot behind.
Never fails to make YiLing and I laugh.


Then, it was training time!
Basically, like what May kept saying, it was OKAY.
Yeah, home nursing!!!
Still, home nursing never fails to discourage me too.
Hahah. Jiayou Najihah! Lol.

First aid, YAY!
Like real, as if.
Hahah.

Then watched the TEACHERS played lacrosse.
Lol, it was really weird.
Seriously, not right.
Especially those teachers wearing un-sporty dressing.

Met Jayne when walking back to interchange.
Yeah, tenth!
She still can't remember it right.
Hahah!

Then went to cousins' house.
Read. Chatted. Waited. Home.

Then rushed home, got ready to go out with ANIYAH!
Hahah, went swimming with her.
It was so great.
My bum is in so much pain!
Aniyah kept shouting in gym room.
Lol.

Great, my eyes feels like shutting.
Though, I have home nursing and first aid to study. [Or more discouragement to self.]
Throat is feeling so weird. [Must have been the juice. Gahhs.]
Yeah, that's all.
Ahhh. Should I sleep or not? Gosh, this is giving me a headache.
Hahah. As if.


You don't know what was the best till it's over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be