MY FIRST POST OF 2009!
Well, not really.
I've tried to post on the first day of school but got caught up.
So now, the first official day of lesson.


Hmm, lessons were quite alright.
First lesson, always quite a slack.
Not much to say actually.
Oh yeah, I kept yawning in class as always.
Should try to control it. Hahah.

Skipped recess again.
Just looking at the crowd makes me full.
Shucks lah Jayne ignored me.
Hahah, paiseh jer.,.,.
Ami had a time of her life eh.

Well, the best lesson for today was HML!
Gosh! I miss being in a class of 2C-ians.
It was like so great, we kept laughing, so KECOH!

Other than that, I'm in English class Band 4 [:
Even now, I'm trying very hard to concentrate on my first assignment.
I must finish it by today, I'll try [:

First lesson of Social Studies,
got into a group of 6.
Well, there's Hafizah, ShiYing, YiLing, Jonathan, Shaufy and me.
We call ourselves ACE-D!
Combination of all the classes we belonged to before and where are we now.

If you don't already know, I'm in 3D
I'm starting to like my class.
Well, first time we met, we were 3 dots (...)
Not a word from anybody or not any sound.
Now, we are beginning to change, I believe.

:D




Then went out with Syafiqah for awhile after school.
Hard time to choose a present.
Eventually bought one.
Had lunch at Macs.

Rushed back to school.
It was raining...]:
Did home nursing with Laura's guidance.
Yeah, I will pass home nursing this time, hopefully, I think I must.
Hahah.




Okay, time to get back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be