I'm back.

No mood to post.
I shall post anyway..

Like somebody said Sec3 batch are not doing our best to bring up KSJ.
Shall prove you wrong!

ANCO seems to be so serious/troublesome.

First day of camp.

Latest to assemble.
Then boat ride to Pulau Ubin.
Walked to NPCC campsite.

Then forgot what happened.
Pitched tents and all.
Scoldings, pumpings, shouted at.

Oh, section 4's OOA was not chosen.
Of course I was much disappointed.
It seems like much hard work being thrown away.

Congratulations to YL and his proposal!
Although he was not able to attend OOA.
So Lydia took over the Chairperson's role.

Then some lesson.
Brigade form lesson, yeah.
Personal Radio Comset lesson was the best.
Had these several tasks to do.
Enjoyed it very much.
Especially that Platoon task.
YL and KC were grabbing Nabil so hard that he couldn't escape.

Others throughout the night.
Yeahhh, I don't quite remember.

Oh yeah, sanctuary duty.
Need to walk around and around.
I was feeling very sleepy because didn't sleep well.
So whenever I had to be stationed, tried my best to stay awake.



Second day of camp.
Temperature was high.
Then had PT.
I couldn't run anymore.

Down with "FEVER"
Even though I didn't feel feverish.
Then Sir knew I went M'sia the week before.
So I was needed to be isolated.
):

SN took care of me. :D
Then did Clerical Ability test.
Rested.
Temperature dropped.

Couldn't join section for P1 OOA.
Had to go mainland to check.
Precautions.

Jonathan who had one finger amputated lost his nail,
this other guy and me.

In the end, all of us returned to camp.

P2 was doing OOA.
I couldn't even join.

The next was P3 OOA.
Hiking and navigation.
That was fun.
Especially when the officers tested us.
Going with Wildboar attack, hornet attack.
Then all of us was running zig-zag direction.
Lying on the floor.
LOL.

One point, WQS was on the floor.
So Section 4 attended to him.
PBS came and just placed ground sheet above him.
Lol.

Then saw Cookie Monster again (:

Drowsy when we got back.
The medication took effect.

Dinner was field cooking.
Rushing.

Then it was night walk!
Paired with YongPei.
Then Sir threw a triangular bandage at me.
Screamed!
Lol. It was really not scary but shocking.

At night, people on sanctuary duty blew whistle.
So we thought it was a fire drill.
Triage.



Third day of camp.
MOI day.

Had bag check.
Got back certain stuff.
Lose my belt.
Shucks so much, need to fall in with Half-u.
Then footdrill with WQS.
Of course, I love his lessons.

Next thing, FD MOI.
Assessed by KKS.
Just 5 minutes after teaching need to go conclusion.

Then after that was FA MOI.
Assessed by ZSS and PBS.
I was the first to go.
Stayed for SEK's MOI then need to report to sickbay.

Rested, woke up.
Continued with mass dance.
Then had to redo skit.
Dinner time was field cooking again.

Next up was campfire.
First skit by SECTION 4!
We were like, what the heck, so suay.
Hahah.

Amanda and SEK was not feeling well.
So girl's role was TM.
Hahah, everybody was wooing.

Then ended with a cheer.
Should have asked Section 3 to say with us.

Then section 3's skit was great.
Heard it was like really last minute.
Just one day before planned.

I like that Heineken commercial they did.
Instead of Heineken, it was Ice Mountain.
LOL.

The wax and museum..
Hahah.

After campfire, played games with WQS.
Which girl is the prettiest and cutest.
Both guys pulled SuMin out.
Hahah.
Even the guys behind me were like saying she's cute and all.

Photo taking after that.
Returned PBS his 70, I think.
Then he made us close our eyes and stand up and close our eyes and slowly wake us up.
Like one by one, we were woken up.


Last day of camp.

Had real fire drill.
Plus real Triage by SNCOs.
Then were allowed to sleep in such cool environment.
Slept till we missed out reveille and PT.

Of course, after that was breakfast.
Was made to eat.
Almost puke, I was already crying.

Then, there was punishments after punishments.
I realised that I lost my zone tee.
I found my belt, thank goodness.

After that, it was debrief.
Time to get back home.
PL was like not very happy.
I feel like she's disappointed in us or pissed off with us.
It was ever since day 3..

Back to Singapore.
Took cab home with RT and Jnh.

Reached home.
Bathed.
Felt empty, tired and much pain.

Aniyah came at night.
Adorable lah she.
"Abu, ane aju aniyah?"
"Nyai, ane aju aniyah?"

Eventually, I slept before she left.
I miss her a lot, too bad couldn't spend much time with her.

Okay, bye.
Need to finish homework!
D:





I do really miss being with these people.
Now that it's not Pulau Ubin, I guess life will be back to unknown.
):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be