So today was meeting #02.
Yay, finally not too quiet!
Hahah.

In fact, we laughed a lot today.
Especially when Amanda and Nabil start with their,
"I don't get you" stuff.
Hahah. I couldn't even control myself at times.

Oh, I have to finish up the proposal and send to everyone.
Then I have to wait for their reply.
Blahs.
Never mind, JIAYOU!
Nabil so cute, going "GOOD LUCK!!!" for 2 times.

Shucks, tomorrow only free after 6pm.
Then Thursday, meeting Nysa then going for training.
Friday, training first then course. Hopefully.
Saturday, I hope it won't be. :D



Then come Sunday.
Oh gosh, it's so close.
I can't believe it.
:O

So that's quite what happened today.
Tdaaa for tomorrow.
(:


I can't sleep.
Oh gosh, insomnia :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be