Today's training.
Haaaaaaah! I lose the touch already.
Sucks, then I have to keep skipping trainings and leaving early.
3 more days!

Well, today had stupid cases.
We set one for the boys and they set one for us.

Ours was a story of a husband coming back from overseas and find his wife and mistress fighting.
Oh, both wife and mistress were pregnant!
HAHAHAH!

Mistress had miscarriage.
Yu Zheng and Jeremy handled that one.
Hahah.

J: Ma'am, have you 'played' with any guy recently?
Y: *whispering to casualty asking whether she played recently*

HAHAHAH!
Hilarious.

Then while Yu Zheng attend to dummy,
JunWei said he will stuff bandages to stop the bleeding.
STUFF?!
What the heck. Hahah.

The wife gave birth.
Never really see how they handled that.



We got scolded a lot of times.
Too noisy. Lol.

Then for our case set by Mary's Lee Jun Wei,
we had a psychotic maid who abused the two kids.
The maid iron on the boy's back, hit the girl against the ground a few times and bleached the milk which the kids eat with their cereal.

So here's what happened.

TianEn entered the scene, found milk and litmus paper.
Mary asked if there's any colour changes, JW didn't answer. ==!
So I attended to the maid.
JW said I was paranoid. Hahah.
This is because, I knew the maid is having concussion but I don't know how to suspect it. Lol.
Then he hinted me to check on the maid, so TianEn checked and there was nothing.
So TianEn called for ambulance, guess what?

The maid came up and tried to stab TianEn!
JW said the maid hid the knife in her panties.
WHAT THE HECK?! LOL.
Well, TianEn didn't get stab but she fell out of the window instead.
Then Mary attended to her, she asked the maid to take care of her.

How the story ends?

TianEn "died" because the maid strangled her to death.

So stupid.
Hahahah.

Plus, I'm losing stamina. ):
Cannot do CPR that fast anymore.
Shucks. Tomorrow have to train more!
:D


Then met PL.
Walked here and there.
Went to Cik's house.
He sent me home.
His car super cool! :O
Awed-awesome!


Kay bye.
I'm tired now :S
Should I send it tomorrow morning?!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be