Ooooh, sick.
):

I want to sneeze but I can't.
So I cry constantly.
Painful. D:
Plus, this week is the busy week.

Hahah.

Anyway, yesterday visited Nyai and Nenek.
I shocked Nyai's jiran. Lol.

Then had ANCO Briefing.
I'm in PLATOON 2!, SECTION 4!
My section IC is PL!
Yay!

Plus, yesterday was also the first Platoon dinner.
It was till 8 plus?
Then reached home around 9.
Next meeting is tomorrow.
Gahhs.

Then ANIYAH TIME!
Usual Aniyah craze.
She "cried" and when I said I couldn't sneeze, she went
"AAAAAAAAAAAACHOOM!"
Adorable lah.



Haizz.
I hope Mary don't have anything on in the morning on Wednesday.
Then we can have morning training and will end at 12pm.
So I can go to my course.
Like what the heck.
Such a tight situation.
):






I dreamt that Sir asked us whether we want the groups to change or not.
I said no. Ahhs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be