Today was great.
Of course, great after class.

Jnh, menyampahhhhhh ah! Hahah!

Then ate lunch with Nurul and Shirin.
Randomness. LOL.
Went to library with them.
Suddenly, we were looking at Baby Names.

Nurul, lagi menyampahhhh! Hahah!

Then explored the library.
Sadly, saw nobody except for SzeHim, Ami, Atq and Smrithi.
Hahah.
No excitement like yesterday ):

Then Shirin brought us to Children section.
Find experimenting books while Nurul go find her (shucks, I forgot the name) book.

Left after that for HQ.
Stood up, ):
Reached and nobody was there.
Found them in the hall.

Did OOA.
Platoon flag.
EK and I tried to but to no avail.
Sad, but yeah, not much of our problem.

Then home at 6.30pm.
Packed to the maximum.
Oh, ANCO camp is like in 2 more weeks.
Sucks ah.
I don't look forward to it.
):

I only want OOA and Campfire to happen.
Others, not so much.


Got to do proposal.
Man, I'm sad.
I want chocolate.
Badly.

Too bad, shop close already.
Hahah.

Whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be