Boo.
I'm bored.
I wished it was ANCO Camp all over again.
With nobody falling out.
Including me (:

Oh what the heck.
Dreaming is just a waste of thought.

I'm getting bad imaginations again.
Oh, pooey ):







I was bloghopping and then I broke down.
I still miss you.
Time don't heal my wounded heart.
It's not better.

I will still keep up to my promise.










Listening to some jiwang songs.
I suddenly miss some people.

I miss KSJ peeps and I know I'll meet them soon.
So yay!

I miss SAPS peeps but we'll meet very soon, I just know it.
Haizz.

I miss Atq and Ami.
Too bad, we are not like before anymore.
):

I miss YiLing.
Too bad, we're not talking.



School reopens and I'll be back at that corner.
Wondering what I can do just to pass time.
Thinking, what happened to me?
Listening to the sound of glass cracking and birds chirping.
Writing stuff that don't or may make sense.
Hoping a miracle could happen.
Though it will never happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be