Our very first photo together (:



That photo above was taken on the ninth of February in the year 2007.
Yes, my birthday.

&Today is SHERSTER'S BIRTHDAY!

It's been a long time since I met her.
I miss her a lot.
& the rest of NSNJR too!
D:

Hope we can meet soon lah.
I want to hug them.
Lol.

I want to go back to Primary 6.
When MLD was the best thing ever.
When Hill held our greatest secret.
When gummies from 7-11 was our addiction.
When the times we had was something I didn't want it to end.

Yeah, especially that one time we all stayed back.
Then Rina made me Nenek, Fida was Ibu, Shereen was her older sister.
Hahah, totally LOL!

Then the boys were playing catching while we were diligently completing our Malay assignment.
& Ishaf never fails to act dumb.
He was "blind" and he must catch one of the other guys.
So we were like, "Shafiq kat belakang whiteboard! Cepat! Cepat!"
When actually, we were tricking him.
Well, he heeded our clue anyway.
It was really hilarious.

Such fun times :D




Now back to reality.
Hahah.

So today, went for meeting.
Not the latest, PHEW!
Hahah.

Edited and edited.
Then tried out one of the game.
Edited again.

Briefing on camp.
Shucks, haven't pack!
Oopsie.

Lastly, the skit.
Darn hilarious!
I mean of course, we were the ones acting, finds it funny.
So we hope, YOU DO TOO!
Lol.

Will try to video it tomorrow.
Then post it after camp.

Like what the heck.
Today, I'm the replacement for absentees.
I was Myron, Yong Pei and Eng Kiat.

Was forced to do stuff Eng Kiat will be forced to do. ):
Till 22nd (:

Oh, haven't got ending yet.
However, I have to go now.
I still have to do documentation.
Plus other stuff.
Shucks so much.


Kay, bye(:


I don't care, I don't want to care anymoreeeeee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be