Our 7 pointed star.

Oh, wait.
I'm not side-tracking this time :D
Just a few more and proposal is done (:

WOOHOO! IT'S DONE (:

Ahh, tomorrow, there's Maths.
Boo.
I'm feeling lazy to attend it.
However, I must.
Sucks.

I have a long list of things to do before I go overseas.
I have a thousands things to tell my section mates and friends.
Lalalala, I feel so lazy now.

Anyhow, I shall blog about today's SANA Course.

It's a badge-___ course that every uniform group must attend.
So bloodyful.

I'm actually lazy to go into details.
I don't remember any much of it.
Just that drug is any substance that when used will cause harm to one or more of our body function.
Something like that.
All those lectures about drugs.

So I shall spread message now.

DO NOT TAKE DRUGS!
NOT ONLY WILL IT CAUSE MUCH PAIN TO YOU BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES YOU TOO.
DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES SUCH AS THINKING YOU WON'T GET ADDICTED BECAUSE YOU WILL.
YOU WILL!
SO DO NOT TAKE DRUGS!
NOT EVEN A BIT OF IT!
THANK YOU!


And now, I shall post photos.
















Oh yes, "Tell you friend, she's cute."
Left me going stunned and Nurul going, "I'll spread the love" and Shirin going, "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!"
HAHAHAHA!

>.< Jnh, Jnh.





Oh, badge project.
Darn.



ANCO MEETING!
More darn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be