Hello!

Look, it's the 9th of July today.
Know what does that signifies?

1 month to wait for NDP.
7 month to wait for 16!
(*SCREAMS!*)

Can I just get a wish today.

Okay, I shall tell you the wish.

I WISH TOMORROW'S ORAL TOPIC WOULD BE ABOUT SOMETHING CLOSE TO ME

Even if it's about music, or passion.
Oh no, I don't know what passion in Malay.
But I shall look it up later.

I also wish I won't get examiners that are scary looking.
But well, I'm last 3 so I might get one.
):

I would like to wish those 3B-3E students taking oral tomorrow.
Although, they won't see this, I know they know everybody wish them the best of luck.

So I shall also wish 3E and 3F students who are taking theirs on Monday.
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST! SEMOGA BERJAYA! (:



I had fun yesterday and today!
Yesterday went out with Aniyah and KakSuria.
Best thing I needed!
Aniyah was hilarious especially in the library.

She shushed us when asked her to keep quiet.
Then she said "Wait eh" when she saw me sitting alone while they were all looking for books.
LOL.

Today, after lunch,
Much dissing off about K.
Then wanted to meet Syaf but she didn't reply me.
Went to Lot1 still and still met her there!
Hahah, miracle.

Then we window-shopped, head for BPP.
Met NURUL! Hahah.
Then we window-shopped some more.
Hahah, we were just intending to make our legs tired.
Crap here and there, in the end, home.
:D

Had fun!
I want more times like this.
(:



Anyway, people, do this 3 min survey about song interest alright!
Help a friend today, okay?
(: SURVEY

Thank you!
Much loves, take care :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting