I feel much better today.
Still a bit of headache.
So I will come to school tomorrow even though I'm on MC.
Sheesh. ):

Yesterday morning was horrible.
I felt really hungry but my throat don't feel like eating.
Then my head was going BOOMBOOMPOW!
Just like You spin my head right round, right round...
Hahah.

So forced myself to walk even though I felt nauseous.
Held Mak's hand for support.
Went to CCK Poly since BB Poly is renovating or something.
Then took temperature and I had to go to the "EMERGENCY CORNER"
Lots of teens with fever too.

Anyway, I was better by night so attended the 100 days ceremony.
Semua kecoh H1N1. What the ____.
Played with Aniyah.
Lol.
Arif and Aniyah almost kissed each other.
Kakak stopped them before they did. Hahah.




Okay, don't feel like doing homework.
Feeling tired, going to sleep later. Lol.
Shall do cousin's quiz first..




Ever stead with a guy you had never meet?
Nope

What are you waiting for?
The medication to make me drowsy. :D

When's the last time you got hurt?
A few days back.

What's the color of your living room?
Pink.

Do you prefer red or purple?
Purple!

Song you're hearing?
21 Guns- Green Day.

What are your daily activities?
School, Sleep, Homework, Sleep, School.

What will be your daughter's name?
I used to make up names for a daughter but I forgot them all :|

What's the name of your sister?
Nur Rafidah

How to differentiate you & your friends?
Appearance and actions and names and others..

What's the current drink you're addicted to?
Cold plain water.

Who's the smartest in your family?
Brother no. 2!

Ever won in a drama competition?
Don't recall any. Hahah.

What's your current mood right now?


Are you an emo type?
Sometimes. Hahah.

Do you believe in god?
I believe in Allah!

Had your ever live you day without sleeping?
Yes. Like duh.

Do you help yr mum with chores?
Rarely. Hahah, if I feel like doing something good or bored.

Ever knew of anyone who jumped from a building?
Not sure if it was an accident or really suicidal.

Do you own a handphone of your own?
Yes

Another website you always get in other then friendster?
www.nudgeable.blospot.com
www.blogger.com
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com
Don't visit friendster so much now..

Did anyone praise on your makeup?
Yeah, because other people put it on for me. Hahah.

Is there any nail polish on your nails?
No and never again.

Ever became a tomboy?
Err, I think so.

What make up do you usually wear?
Eyeshadow.

Ever been on a bed with a guy?
Nope

Do you make up yourself or you ask someone for help?
Ask someone for help or I won't put at all. Unless I feel like it.

Ever love someone but you knew he doesn't love you back?
Yes. DUH.


Okay, tell me I'm a good cousin, Syaf. Lol.

Gonna watch PPG.
(:





Oh I just found out.
The teacher's name is MS KEANE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting