Hello.

I have loads of Math to do plus some other homework.
Gosh, I hate it.
Everytime I come home, all I think about is counting the homework I'm left with.
Which would be the maximum number most of the times.

Great that tomorrow's English period is reading period.
Meaning, no work for English during weekends.
On the other hand, there will be 2 Chemistry assignment.
Of course, there will be Math homework and Physics too.
Malay, unpredictable.


AHHHH! Test this Friday.
Gosh, have to study the idioms.
Oh man, I don't know when will I start my revision.

Just today, as I looked at my Science test papers, I was demoralised.
I either failed or just passed.
It's really depressing.

When oh when will I start working hard?
When can I stop procrastinating?
This is so ironic.
Hahah.

Okay, shall stop procrastinating.
This post is full of craps.



Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting