I had a superb time with cousins and nieces at Jurong Point.
Finding the views there extremely great, most of it.
Especially the one in the library. LOL.
I know, they know.
Plus, we really did study. (:

Madr after a month was fine.
Was partially listening and partially looking at phone contents.
Going Penisular with Anisah was awesome.
I couldn't believe I stepped in that place (:
HAHAH.
I realised that Citylink mall is actually not a mall at all.
Was walking till we reach Suntec City and still saw nothing.
):
So walked back and just ate at Macs.
Hehehs.

I had a lovely time with Aniyah and sister on Sunday.
Played hide-and-seek with very obvious place to hide.
Aniyah with her roars and evil laughter.
:D

Today, thought that Physics going too fast.
For Chemistry, QinHe complaint about MRK teaching 3C and we needed more teachers due to our high MSG.
Lol, he got what he wanted.
3 teachers sat in after.
So we had 4 teachers in the class. Hahah.

IT was fun too.
Only that I forgot my password, so had to share.
):

Lol.

PPG unite!
With MJ/Mrs Bellum.
Hahah, Jnh wants to be that sexy lady with no face.

Wait, they did show her face.


Then saw ET and other girls at rooftop.
She learnt the Malay word for "SHIT".
It's the wrong one, LOL!

I want to PERPUSTAKAAN!!
Oh PERPUSTAKAAN!
Hahahaha!

After that, stood in front of HP&TH-BP poster for awhile to talk about it.
Hahah.
Saw Amelia, talked about ANCO.
Then home!

I had vanilla, yumyum!
:D



&Dirty funk was in my mind all day long. (:

.
.
.
.
♥STEVE APPLETON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting