Look up ^.
The number of people absent/not feeling well from 3D.

The last time I checked, my temperature was 39.7 degrees.
Though, after doing that tepid sponging and placing cold stuff at the 6 areas I remembered, I think I'm fine now.
I still feel lethargic though.
Plus, I didn't have much appetite.
Thought I wanted to vomit but I burped instead.
Too many burps today.

Also, yesterday went out with cousin.
She's having fever too.

This fever season is scary.
Too many people having fever today.
Though, they are well or something, it's still scary.
Imagine.
Okay, stop it.


Ah, I'm hungry.
I don't feel like eating.
Darn.



):



PS// The whole group of Malay boys + Jonathan was absent today.
I think stomach flu?
What the heck is that, anyway?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting