I don't wish to talk about oral because it makes me mad.
And sad.
And disappointed.
And heartbroken.
And frustrated.
And pissed off.
And I just feel like smashing something.

The last point is not because of oral.
Because of an ASS!

Changing the topic,


Charlie's Angels converted to Zainal's Angel.
Which immediate made me go euwwwww!
So we turned into PPG!
You know, the tet-tet-teneneneh sound?
:D

Jnh is MOJO JOJO!
Okay?

Kay, I'm being lame and extremely irritating.




I want to scream tomorrow.
Let's find a spot cousins.
(:


What else?
Oh yeah, I can prove that I'm really SWEET!
I proudly can say, I have 17 mosquito bites!
LOL.

8 on my left hand.
7 on my right thigh.
2 on my left thigh.

They just love me or what?
As long as it's not the Damn mosquito.


I want the class photo!
Especially the special candid.
AWESOME! Love special candid every year!
Hahah.



Kay, my mum wants to play farm on Facebook.
She's addicted to it but she don't admit.
Blahs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting