Sorry for abandoning you blog ):
I've been busy catching up with my sleep.
Plus hoping cramps wouldn't happen at night.
So I shall tell you stories that you won't be interested in unless you're part of it.
Is that alright with you?
Oh pooey, my blog don't have visitors anymore ):
Gosh, never mind.

I will still continue with my late night stories.
Hahah.


ST JOHN DAY (010709)

First year with no parah-dey.
First year with no photo-taking.
First year that Sec1s don't wear uniform. (I think so.)

Despite the disappointment of no parade, I still love St John Day!
(This is probably because I love the sound of my boots when I walk.)

In the morning, met up with the girls to change.
Jnh changed at different place.
[Then I forgot to take photo ):]
Sec2s girls were not seen.
ET very good, texting me during class.
Which I didn't reply to.
Sorry, I sit at a place where doing illegal stuff can be exposed.

Then went up to accompany Jnh.
(Oh my, carrying the bag by hand is so torturing.)
Normal morning routine in class.
Singing, reading, temperature-taking..

First period, MALAY!
Yeah, thought it would be good.
Turned out to be a sleepy morning.
Right until Ami's bottle fell.
Hahah.
Shocking!

Then some other subject.
Like Physics.
Which I slept 1/5 of the class.

Then it was recess.
Glad to see Nurul and Shirin went out of their class.
Saved me from being lonely (:
I miss them so much. ):

Next was Chemistry.
I screwed up last question.
Forgot how to find the ion charge.
): I already thought that phosphate was negative charge 3.
Still, I was stubborn to put negative charge 2.
However, it's only one question. Hees.

SS was next.
It was really funny, learning about Sri Lanka.
Then QinHe would make jokes.
Hilarious, without him, class would be so dead.

Maths was last.
I slept again 1/6 of the class.
Couldn't take it.
Then my assignment had ugly handwriting with scribbles.
Due to my sleepy eyes and uncontrollable right hand when sleepy.

Then changed with Jnh.
Stayed back to wait for RuiTing.
Actually wanted to wait for Nurul and Shirin too but don't know where they were.
Lol.
Curry really wanted to be hated.
So freaking irritating.
The more I hear, the heavier objects I could imagine.
Hahah.

Also met 3B-ians.
There were talking about ghost stories.
Oh, I still remember that morning when Ami and I were talking about ghost.
Then the toilet. Hahah.

Plus, Sab "fainted" and wanted Atq to wake her up with magic.
Atq didn't want to do magic. LOL.

Then home.


My SJD photo for 2009. Hahah. Next time shall take photo of us 5. (:






Let's do some flashback.
For stories I had no time to elaborate nor pictures to decorate.

Let's take a break first.
The time now is 2:09am on 4th July.


4th July. Isn't that some holiday in some country?
That leprechaun with clover?

Oh, I just found out.
INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR U.S.


Alright, I was being random.
So let's continue from where I stop, my dear blog.

11th June- Maths Lesson@0800
12th June- Chem Lesson@0900/Holiday
13th June- Holiday
14th June- Holiday
15th June- Holiday
16th June- Shereen's Bday
17th June-
18th June- ANCO CAMP@PulauUbin
19th June- ANCO CAMP
20th June- ANCO CAMP
21st June- ANCO CAMP
22nd June-
23rd June- SS Project
24th June- Civil Defence Course
25th June- SS Project
26th June- Physics Project/Bro left for Korea
27th June- Meet Aniyah



110609

Nope. Not about Maths.
It's what was after Maths.
COUSIN OUTING!






Very irritating but undoubtedly adorable nephew.



Successful jumpshot!

Let the 5 photos show the fun I had with dearest cousins, nieces and nephew.
We were doing stuff I always wished doing.
Clustered camwhoring, getting crazy at playgrounds, going to rooftop, singing our hearts out at rooftop, just enjoying the moments we had.
:D


120609

Chemistry lab was fun!
Especially that yellow crystal.
Ooops, I already forgot the combination of solutions.
I did have fun.

Then packed and left home.
Journey to Malaysia.
It was freezing cold and back-breaking.
My neck hurt really bad the next day.


130609
  • Prayed at Permaisuri Mosque.
  • Always the last one into the bus.
  • Visited a place with loads of shops!
  • Take and pay (:
  • Next was Nordin Batik.
  • Wasn't interested and was already taken aback by the heat.
  • Checked-in to Raudhah Hotel in Kelantan.
  • Went to the beach. Woohoo!
  • At night, went to eat without Ayah.
  • Too many scary people.
  • Was really scared if they followed us back. It was very dark!
  • Uncle was in he same hotel! (:

    140609
  • Breakfast was awesome with capital 'A'!
  • Left for Terengganu.
  • Stopped at some market.
  • Mak bought me POOH!
  • I just found out a can is 325ml!
  • Next place was Crystal Mosque.
  • Photo-taking was lovely.
  • Headed for Terengganu hotel.
  • Kakak didn't have to sleep with some aunties! :D
  • Beach photos, ate dinner, watched CSI x6!

    150609
  • Breakfast. Then more photos.
  • Visited another mosque.
  • Then to Noor Arfa Batik.
  • Saw cute rabbits but very dirty ):
  • Watched Susuk.
  • Got irritated because most parts were skipped.
  • Home at 12am.





    160609
    Had Section meeting on that day.
    Did OOA presentation to PeiLing.
    Then discussed about our skit.

    Forced the boys to play gay.
    We all agreed on YuZheng being the girl.
    He didn't want to so we sabo-ed SEK.
    It would have been great if SEK were not sick.
    But oh, it was great in other ways.

    Then we tried to act it out.
    Apparently, they couldn't act without main lead of the lady.
    Amanda made be the substitution.
    Forced to do stuff main lead were supposed to do.

    Hold hands.
    Hahah, YuZheng was protesting.
    Then had to do a stupid scene with Nabil.
    I couldn't control my laughter.
    I had fun.


    170609
    One day just before camp.
    Platoon meeting for MOI and cheers.
    That's basically it, for the whole day.
    Oh yeah, looking for a photocopying service around that area is hard.
    Glad to find one, at long last.

    I think it was the day I fell.
    I didn't want to be late so I rushed at the staircase.
    Fell and got injured.
    First thing I did, look back to see if anybody saw my clumsiness for live.
    Hey, showing off your clumsiness to others is not something to be proud.
    Good thing, nobody saw or heard me fell.
    Hahah.


    180609
    190609
    200609
    210609
    Chapter unfolded before.
    No encore telecast for this season. (:
    I can't make up my mind.
    So this is a book and a TV series can? :D


    220609
    Seriously, I don't remember.
    Perhaps just relaxing in the house for the whole day.
    :D


    230609
    Had SS online meeting first.
    Then we decided to meet up.
    Completed most scenes in the "court"

    Oh I love the view.
    It was just so awesome.






    240609
    I did had a great day for this course.
    Especially for the CPR and First Aid.
    It was all so hilarious.















  • 250609
    With a few more scenes to act and stuff to discuss,
    POOF! We were done.
    Yay us!


    260609
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
    Did Physics.
    Then took photos with them 5.










    At night, sent brother to Korea.
    Aniyah danced in the airport.
    She was also attracted to money.
    Oh gosh! Hahah.








    270609
    Rushed like mad to complete homework.
    Then visited Jurong West.
    My brother had cable and I didn't knew.
    Whaaaat!
    Aniyah was just so fun.
    She took photos even though she didn't knew how. :D
    She was sad when we were leaving.
    Lol.
    Adorable.





    Alright, blog.
    Don't expect me to post during weekdays.
    Except when it's a holiday.
    For example, THIS MONDAY!
    Yay, I need the rest from school.
    &it's just the first week.
    This is bad.
    Gotta be bad.




    Okay, bye!
    Gonna watch youtube videos till 6am in the morning.
    Then I will get scolded because I didn't sleep.
    Hahah!

    (:

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting