{// edit}

GETTING DEPRESSED AGAIN!
Cousins shall make my day better(:


{// edit}

Before I slept yesterday,
I was looking at class photos.
Of course, 1C and 2C photos.

Laughed at the changes.
Sec 1, all of us were innocent looking.
Suddenly, sec 2 comes and all of us had different hairstyles and body length.
Hahah.

I wished we were all in a class this year.
So I can see how they changed.
But gosh, I should stop wishing.
Nothing will happen.



2008 was the best year of friendship for me.
I'm guessing 2009 is the downfall.
Oh, I don't have to guess anymore.
It's all proven.


I even knew last year that this would happen.
I just didn't want to say it.
And everytime I open the school diary, I see it.
Back when it was 170309.

I miss it a lot.

But oh, times change.
It's all different now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting