All Time Low

As I sat in the middle of the dance room alone today, I thought to myself how lonely I am right now.
Maybe because I'm like anti-social.
Hmm, I'm always wondering who to share my sadness with whenever I'm not feeling too good.
You know, it's the feeling when you want to share with people you are closest with but you don't contact with them that much at that point of time so you are afraid that you are just using them.
Always like that.
If only.
;/







Ahhhh, watching Cut Amirah last episode now.
Aduhai, Hisyam's smile is haaaaaiiiiiiiiii~
(:


But he got a wife and 2 kids already.
:/
If only I could find a guy just as dreamy as him.
Well, he is dreamy, that's why he's my dream guy.
Okay lame.
Sorry, I'm just so in love with his smile right now.
~~~~~:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting