What More Can I Say

Hello.
Just ended dance.
Now sitting by the grand stand, taking some fresh air, cooling myself down.


Getting blisters all over my feet!
And I didn't even finish the dance fully or perfectly.
Unlike Haris and Shaffiqa who have done the routine so many times (like at least 7 rounds or more) and their soles are still fine!
Okay, maybe a few blisters but lesser than what I have.
Lol.

I should stop complaining and start stepping up.
I need more stamina if I want to do my best with dance!
Heheh.

Wonder what's taking them so long inside.
Hmm, it's so quiet outside without the hockey people. Heheh.
No wonder this is Firzanah's favourite place!
Now I understand better.



Oh my, have I become like anti social or what.
I prefer some quiet, peaceful time alone to sitting around with my friends and talking about random stuff.

My feet still hurts a lot.

Well, it's okay.
Gonna get my BTR album today!
Nyehehehe!

I don't care how far the place is.
If I'm determined to get it, I will get it!

Pwessssh.
Now I'm left with like $50 to survive the whole month.
Dang it! D:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting