Find The Old, Change The New

So, I'm finally half done with cleaning up the room.
Will continue with my own "Make-the-room-nicer" mission in March or something.
Yay.

And I haven't touch my homework.
Just printed important stuff that will hopefully help me to do better for next year.
Yay.

Hmm, so I had a crazy idea to go search for people's blog.
Awesome.
Plus, read my old shared blog with bffs.
HAHAHAH! Couldn't stand it!
Didn't had the will to read everything.
Silly girls back then :P






Okay, that's it.
My mundane, average life.
Hmm.


Hope things get better at home today.
I thought it was over, but they got a little crazy fight and it's beginning again.
Stuck in between.
Feel like Aria in Pretty Little Liars.
Trying to save my family. ):
InsyaAllah, Allah will help us through this. He got this.
I just need to pray and do my best to help around. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting