I'm Searching For The Word Inside My Head

Hello!
It's going to 3am in 21 minutes time.
I'm still not asleep yet.

Well, I believe I can go to sleep if I just close my eyes.
But, I don't think I can with the work I have to do.
So yeah, I'm still awake.

Doing Drama now.
My gosh, my language is shitty now.
I forget all the beautiful words I once knew.
Even my friend who didn't take Malay for a whole year could write a beautiful essay and ironically, I'm the one who's suffering from a bad language.
Pfft. :P

And my thighs are cramping up now.
Whyyyyy!
I did my stretching yesterday.
I feel like I fractured my leg or something.
Haiyo.
Complained too much.
):




Hmm, I want to watch New Year's Eve.
Can't watch it alone right?
Or can I? (:


LOL.

Sigh.
Confessions of a loner. :/










Hmm, read her blog.
It's so sad that you know, you once knew everything that's happening around your friend.
And now, you no longer do because you're drifted away.
Just because you are not in the same school as her and you just continue your life with the world that revolves around you.
Yes, talking about me.
That I didn't make enough effort to keep in touch.
That I only keep in touch with the people I'm with now.
To at least sms once a week or stuff just to know if she's alright.
Good thing she's still blogging though.

I miss my old life you know.
Especially primary school.
Those girls taught me a lot, really.
Those boys too, constantly not giving up on the girls.
And I miss dance practice with them!
Sigh, just wanted that one piece of memory.

But oh well, I still wouldn't change a thing from whatever that happened in my life.
At least, I learnt rejection early, learn to mend broken hearts and friendships a little too early too but it's okay. At least not too late. :P

Yet, I would still hope one thing could change.
If only we could all graduate together.
It would just be much better.
Much much better.
:/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting