No Place Like Home

HEYYO!

It's good so damn awesome to be back at home!
But I have 3 bad ulcers in my mouth ):

Anyway, supposed to come back on the 25th but sadly, the car tire went flattttt~
So yeah, got back yesterday instead!
(:

So the trip was normal like any other normal kampong trip.
Slept at kampong, shopped at the malls of Malacca.
And got a taste of horror too.
With my aunt constantly telling us the ghost stories.
Even one with the new road.
My cousin told us about the ghost story while he was driving through the road.
I bet he wind down the window to scare us.
LOL at the scary effect and our reactions!
We practically jumped when we heard the window screeched.




Yup, that was the interesting part of the trip.
Oh my, it's been a really long time since I typed this long.
It's almost too awkward to type.

Okay.
So it's my daddy's birthday!
Haven't got him a present yet :/
How how how?

Hmm.
Dah lah, need to kemas the room.
Kbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting