The End

So, this is my very last 2011 post.

Well, every single year has its own ups and downs.
For 2011, I guess, it has been a lot of downs,
With my family, with Singapore (so many bad stories and stuff had happened) and life.

I guess, the only thing that made 2011 really awesome is that I got in PJC with my great close friends (especially Atq and Jnh!), got into the most greatest class ever - 11S13 - with the most incredible classmates and crazy awesome pw groupmates (Izza, Lava & Nat) and met the crazy super fun people from MCS, especially my clique of 7!

So, I used to feel so dampened that I got into PJC and now, I'm so glad that I was put into PJC.
Without it, I would probably cannot wait to leave 2011, but actually, I really don't want 2012 to come yet.

Haizz.
I feel scared that 2012 is coming.
A Level year! ):
I bet something big is coming this 2012.

I hope not much will change.
But who am I kidding, life will always surprise you.
Always will, and you will just have to be ready to face the challenges, no matter what it is.

To 2012, hmm, be a great year like any other year. (:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting