You Blew Me Away

Holla~

So after a long weekend of deciding between Metro or Dance, I choose to go for Dance instead and of course, I'm so glad I did! :D

Well, Mr Azmi was starting on the positioning and all so who can afford to miss that?
He don't see you for the day, he just won't include you.
It's no longer about being a good dancer or having the height or not like it used to be in primary school.

And talking about primary school, I swear I'm missing my girls from SAPS!
It's like I badly want to meet up with them but except for 1, the rest just couldn't make time.
In a certain way, I'm angry for them not making time but what more can you do?



And yeap, so I'm glad with my decision.

Even played 3 games after dance.
And had a shoot-off with Aizat for Wild Wild West.
Yeap, I'm competitive. Now you know.
HAHAH.





Oh, jumping back to today, I had lunch with Iffa.
Great talk by the scenery of the LRT.
Who knows how our lives will exactly unfold?
(:



And I guess that's it to my day. :D


Anyway, I knew songs from The Wanted but I never really knew that they were the band that sang those songs.
Funny how I will always ask who the are and when people asked my you listen to them?
I will say no straight away without realising that I actually know their songs,
like at least 3?
Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting