Cliche

Hello!

So had a great celebration for daddy!
(:
That was a longggg shopping with kakak for his present.
It was difficult to buy a gift for a guy.
You know, we can buy just about anything for girls but for guys, the only options are bags, shoes or tees.

Talking about guys and girls,
what's up with the relationship stuff in Facebook?
Not that I'm generalising people, just certain people.

First, with that "I'm dying cos you're not here and I'm missing you so much ):"
HELLO!~
Your boyfriend just went across the border to somewhere in Malaysia okay!
It's not like he's going there for 2 weeks or something.
It's just bloody 3 or 4 days, can't you be patient?!
And it's just in MALAYSIA okay, not like he's fighting in a war in Taiwan or something right!
So, you don't have any friends is it?
No friends to hang out with while he's away?
Are you that lonely, dear girl?
GOSH!


And talking about friends, when you are in a relationship,
don't you have time for friends any more?
People who were always there for you when you get into a fight with your "other half".
People who gives you the motivation, people who tells you to hold on?
You can make time in your 24 hours just to meet your "other half" but you can't even spend a bloody second to reply to your friends' message?
Not only that, you can't even make a day free to meet up?
It's not even for a day, just 15 minutes, can't you make time for that?
And whenever it's for the "other half", you are so damn free.
What's up with that crap?
Unbelievable.


And lastly, what's up with the pride when you're out alone?
Still need to post in Facebook for what!
I go out alone all the time and you don't see me telling everyone I'm alone.
Okay, maybe I do say "Forever alone" all the time, because I really want to have a friend.
But in reality, nobody cares if you're out alone.
It just shows how a loser you are, I know cos I always feel like a loser when I admit I was out alone.
But so what if you're out alone.
The worst thing is that, you're just going to a mall alone in your area.
Can't you be the least independent to go to some place near alone?
You need a company every single time is it?
Like seriously...


I'm just ranting randomly.
Cos I find it just so damn annoying.
These people.

Hmm.
Crazy moment,
"Friends" in FB, you're so gonna lose a friend tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting