2 Oclock In The Morning

Hi.

It's 2am and I can't sleep.
Well, it's not my bedtime yet.
And I have to reach school early tomorrow.
Dieeeee~

I just hope I can reach school on time later, I meant, and then we can settle the mlep stuff.
Hahahah! It has been on my mind for the whole day!
I woke up to messages for mlep meeting, got another message to check out something planned and then this whole complication started.
LOL!
And just when I thought I was done with it, another problem came up and everyone is just so confused.
I think a big part of it is my fault. Ooops, sorry. :/
Just hope I can have the permission to clear all these up.

You see, this mlep thing is on my mind 24/7.
Even when I was supposed to pack my bag, I ended up sitting at the study table and planning of ways to make it less messy.

Hahahah!
I've become somewhat obsessed with this within a day!
But hey, at least I get to know what type of a person am I now.
Hmm.

Okay, I think I've made myself feel tired enough to go to sleep.
Just need to remember me alarm clock~
And not to put it on silent mode~
Because setting alarm clock then with the silent mode won't make you wake up from vibrations of the phone.

Hahah.
Selengeh times of my life.
:P

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be